25 Things You Don't Know About Me.
1. I want to be a great mother but feel so much shame around how I really am.
2. I avoid looking at my bare thighs in the mirror.
3. I have a problem with shopping.
4. I spend too much money, that I really don't have.
5. We owe so much money in taxes it's scary.
6. All I really want to do is sit around a table and talk about real topics and stories with other women.
7. I feel like the universe has big plans for me but it scares the hell out of me to find out what those are.
8. I often make myself small and unseen.
9. I would much rather be a photographer at a party working the room and you not know I'm there, than front and center.
10. Teahouse is wonderful but a hell of a lot of work and I'm not really sure what will happen.
11. I look at flights to anywhere every single day.
12. If I could get on a plane right now I would.
13. My kids had McDonalds 2 times last week. No, really 3 actually.
14. I am addicted to Friday Night Lights.
15. I'm not sure what the future holds for my marriage.
16. That scares the hell out of me.
17. I can write a story better than I can tell it by talking.
18. If we sat down together I would come off rather shy, but put a little time into me and I will tell you anything.
19. I am transcribing interviews for someone else who wants to write a book.
20. If I could make money by traveling, talking with other women, documenting their stories and telling you about it, I would in a second.
21. Figuring out how to leverage this and make it happen.
22. I'm scared as shit to tell my truth ...sometimes...
23. Taking self portraits heals me in more ways than I ever could of imagined.
24. I secretly pray that my daughters won't get my big nose.
25. I'm working on tapping into my intuition, because I feel that is where my true self really lives.
Thank you to the brave and beautiful Tiffany Moore, she inspired this post today.