About Stef (with an F)
I’m a mom, scribbler, painter, photographer, VA assistant to women entrepreneurs and overall creative advocate.
When my oldest daughter was born in 2005, I also birthed my commitment to creativity. Ever since then I’ve been on a mission to make it my everyday lifestyle.
What I've been up to:
- 2005: Had my first daughter: Kadison Violet
- 2008: Had my second daughter: Penelope Renee
- 2010: Quit my full-time office job.
- 2011 - Present day: Support creative women with their businesses.
- 2011 - 2013: Co-founded Teahouse Studios with Tiffany Han and Mati Rose. We managed and facilitated many creative workshops with amazing, talented teachers and also made it a home for our own work and art.
- 2011: Freedom & Rest solo photography show at Arkay Workshop
- 2014: 2 month road trip for Typerider II - photographer and assistant
- 2014: Started on the adventure of #stefscribbles
- 2014 - 2015: Co-created Mabel Magazine along with Liz Kalloch where we produced 4 wonderful, inspiring issues with so many creative women. Stay tuned...there’s more to come!
- 2016: Launched my very own e-Course: Jumpstart Your Art: 30 Days to a Daily Creative Practice.
- 2018/October: 100 days of Art show at Phoenix Alameda - showcasing #100daysofstefscribblestitches
I’ve never stopped wanting to create, learn and collaborate with fellow artists and friends. I’ve supported women entrepreneurs with their online businesses: working behind the scenes making sure everything runs smoothly while helping build their brands to new heights.
My goal is to help and inspire you to live a creative life every day!