About Stef (WITH AN F)
I’m a mom, scribbler, painter, photographer, project manager, assistant to women entrepreneurs, event coordinator, creative advocate and sometimes the angry life coach! (I’ve been told I can tell it like it is with little to no filter! But I say it all with love!)
When my oldest daughter was born in 2005, I also birthed my commitment to creativity. Ever since then I’ve been on a mission to make it an everyday commitment and lifestyle.
What I've been up to:
- 2010: Quit my full-time office job.
- 2011 - Present day: Support creative women with their businesses.
- 2011 - 2013: Co-founded Teahouse Studios with Tiffany Han and Mati Rose. We managed and facilitated many creative workshops with amazing, talented teachers and also made it home for our own work and art.
- 2011: Freedom & Rest solo photography show at Arkay Workshop
- 2014 - 2015: Co-created Mabel Magazine along with Liz Kalloch where we produced 4 wonderful, inspiring issues with so many creative women. Stay tuned...more to come!
- 2016: Launched my very own e-Course: Jumpstart Your Art: 30 Days to a Daily Creative Practice.
- 2017: Studio Manager of Voicebox Creative.
I’ve never stopped wanting to create, learn and collaborate with fellow artists and friends. I’ve supported women entrepreneurs with their online businesses: working behind the scenes making sure everything runs smoothly while helping build their brands to new heights.
My goal is to help and inspire you to live a creative life.